We're looking for talented people who would like to join us in our journey through the world of post-production. Currently we are hiring:
SENIOR ASSET ARTIST
Work location: Wrocław/Poland, Remote
• Create accurate digital assets from the supplied reference material and/or concept artwork.
• Good knowledge to adjust proper UV’s, working closely with Lead of Assets to ensure UVs are positioned and scaled efficiently.
• Ability to work very close with Animators, Riggers to resolve any technical issues and optimise assets for animation or simulation and cooperate with Lighting TD’s to ensure assets are optimised for eficient rendering.
• Provide Lead of Assets with progress reports.
• Earlier 3+ years proven experience as an Asset Artist or similar.
• Knowledge of Maya, Substance Painter, Zbrush
Good ability to work well in a team and solve asset specific issues independently.
• Exceptional subdivision surface, character modelling skills and the ability to apply and manage proper UV’s.
• Thorough understanding of the modelling process and the ability to both interpret designs and accurately match photographic reference material or concept art.
• Desire in leading experience and training other Artists in a team.
Being able to participate in a technical conversation/discussion to help with streamlining the 3D asset creation
Extra points for:
• Ability to work in other programs like Blender, 3ds max, Modo, Houdini, Mari, Substance Designer will be big plus.
• Ability to predict issues that might arise during production pipeline from the way you do your assets.
English language skills
• Knowledge of Shotgun
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.