We are currently looking for a Lighting Artist willing to join Juice.
Work location: Wrocław/Poland
• take the leading role in the production of high-quality 3D artwork and animation
• be responsible for assembling the shots, and lighting them often to match the existing plates
• doing some shading/lookdev
• maintain overall consistency and quality in a sequence of shots
• keep up with the schedule and production quotas given by the supervisors
• good knowledge of Maya/Arnold workflow, familiarity with Substance Painter
• extensive knowledge of rendering engines like Arnold, V-ray, Redshift
• a good artistic and general 3D background
• ta keen eye for composition, colors, and details
• ability to work as part of a team, giving and receiving feedback
• ability to communicate and to be well-organized
Extra points for:
• working knowledge of all aspects of the postproduction process
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.