We are currently looking for a SENIOR ANIMATOR willing to join Juice.
Work location: Wrocław/Poland
• take the leading role in the production of high-quality 3D artwork and animation
• create characters and asset animation
• create layouts (previz) and edits
• shot blocking and framing
• working knowledge of Maya
• working knowledge of Motion Builder
• great sense of movement and dynamics
• great understanding of the animation
• good knowledge of editorial
• delivering on schedule
• ability to work as part of the team
• ability to communicate and to be well-organized
Extra points for:
• working knowledge of 3ds Max
• knowledge of mel/python
• solid general 3D background & artistic sense
• experience in storyboarding and compositing
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended. Apply to the e-mail shown below.