We are currently looking for a Producer willing to join Juice.
Work location: Warsaw/Wroclaw
• prepare and oversee budgets and schedules in cooperation with VFX Supervisor
• quote and advise on turnaround adaptation work
• reconcile all the costs within the project as per internal standards
• answer Client’s technical queries or liaise with VFX Supervisor to obtain and provide requested information
• keep a proactive approach to creative and technical challenges that may impact schedule and provide potential solutions
• manage to outsource vendor bids, schedules, and relationships feeding into the needs of the project
• maintain our current relationships
• +2 years of professional experience in the advertising field
• thorough knowledge of all aspects of digital/VFX filmmaking processes
• ability to communicate effectively with the technical and creative team
• very good organizational and leadership skills
• fluent English
Extra points for:
• Shotgun practical knowledge
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.