We are currently looking for a Producer willing to join Juice.
Work location: Wroclaw
• prepare and oversee budgets and schedules in cooperation with Senior Producer and VFX Supervisor
• reconcile all the costs of the project as per internal standards
• answer client technical queries or liaise with Senior Producer and VFX Supervisor to obtain and provide requested information
• manage to outsource vendor bids, schedules, and relationships feeding into the needs of the project
• maintain our current client-related relationships
• experience in working in postproduction, film or advertising
• basic knowledge of digital/VFX filmmaking processes
• strong communication skills
• managing resources & strong project management
• fluent English
What we offer:
• support and mentoring of more experienced producers and team leaders
• English classes with US native
• a good coffee and yoga classes to have a good start
... and more!
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.