We are currently looking for a Technical Assistant willing to join Juice.
Work location: Wrocław/Poland
• assistance in the everyday technical maintenance of the workstations, servers and company network infrastructure
• assistance in the management and technical service of office equipment (computers/ working stations and periphery
• responding in case of technical problems and emergency situations related to the company’s network infrastructure
• assistance in company technical purchase orders (research, quotations, orders)
• basic knowledge of network support L2 and L3 (physical and logical), VLAN, Multisession
• basic knowledge of Blade devices - basic knowledge of matrix and servers
• basic knowledge of Windows and Linux/ Unix systems
• Windows domain administration skills
• basic knowledge of virtual machines
• basic knowledge of ISCSI, SAN
Additional points for knowledge of the software: ADOBE, AUTODESK, DEADLINE
Please include following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.