We are currently looking for an Unreal Engine 4 Generalist willing to join Juice.
Work location: Wrocław/Poland
• take the leading role in the production of high-quality 3D artwork and animation
• developing, optimizing and debugging scenes in UE4
• take animation assets into the Unreal game engine
• take environment assets from Maya into the Unreal game engine
• create shaders
• be assembling scenes
• be lightning scenes
• extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
• deep understanding of the latest features and components of UE4
• knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya
• a good 3D general and artistic background
• knowledge of the animation principles
• delivering on schedule
• a great understanding of the animation, dynamics, and film edit
• experience with composition and lighting
• ability to work as part of a team
• ability to communicate and to be well-organized
Extra points for:
• working knowledge of all aspects of postproduction process
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.