We are currently looking for a Post Producer to join Juice.
Work location: Shanghai.
• prepare and oversee budgets and schedules in cooperation with VFX Supervisor and other artists
• quote and advise on turnaround adaptation work
• reconcile all costs within the project as per internal standards
• answer Client’s technical queries or liaise with VFX Supervisor to obtain and provide requested information
• keep a proactive approach to creative and technical challenges that may impact schedule and provide potential solutions
• manage outsource vendor bids, schedules, and relationships feeding into the needs of the project
- maintain our current client relationships
- actively promote Juice and our services to new potential clients
• +2 years of professional experience in the advertising field in China
• thorough knowledge of all aspects of digital/VFX filmmaking and post processes
• ability to communicate effectively with the technical and creative team
• very good organizational and leadership skills
• highly efficient, friendly, service-oriented
• fluent Chinese and English
Extra points for:
• shotgun practical knowledge
• existing client base
What we offer:
• the chance to help shape the strategy for Juice Shanghai and build a culture that is inclusive, friendly, and rewarding
• competitive salary and benefits
• career growth and development in a company with a great reputation for looking after its staff
-the chance to truly be a part of a global family of studios, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Tokyo, and now Shanghai
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.