We are currently looking for an Administrative and Finance Assistant who will join Juice.
Work location: Wrocław/Poland
• supplying office
• researching, gathering and updating information including maintaining databases
• holding correspondence, interacting with customers, vendors and employees, initial establishing terms and conditions of cooperating, clearing up misunderstandings
• coordinating and verifying documentation process
• calculating remuneration, keeping work time sheets and other records as well as remaining administration employing activities
• accounting tasks (Optima)
• arranging and counting business trips and team-building meetings
• assisting with daily office needs.
• communicative level of English
• proficiency in computer, MS package, and office devices
• detail oriented, well-organized and meet deadlines person
• self-starter with high energy level and the ability to work independently
• positive attitude
• strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• student status
• full-time availability (40 hrs/wk)
• equivalent experience and knowledge of Comarch ERP Optima would be an asset.
• a challenging job in the globally operating company
• friendly atmosphere and stress-free work environment
• great integration parties and journeys
• contract including attractive terms and conditions, depending on your previous experience and involvement
• induction training
• flexible working hours.
Please include following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.