We are currently looking for a DATA WRANGLER willing to join Juice.
Work location: Warsaw/Poland
• take the leading role in the production of high-quality TV SHOW
• handle the storage setup and maintenance (both local and cloud)
• handle the network setup and optimization (monitor and manage disk space on servers)
• be involved in the VFX data flow
• deal with backup and archive tasks
• deal with Data transfer
• cooperate with other team members in terms of software and hardware service and maintenance
• oversee and guarantee the integrity and safety of the data from the studio to all users and back
• identify, report, and find solutions to errors
• knowledge and experience in data wrangling and the importance of data integrity and naming conventions
• working knowledge of Data Storage, network
• must be familiar with VNC and Remote Desktop services.
• experienced with FTP, SFTP. Basic understanding of AWS and Google Drive
• knowledge of ASPERA or any similar software
• ability to communicate and to be well-organized
Extra points for:
• understanding of VFX data flow
• experience in scripting is desirable but not essential.
• experience in media production/postproduction facility
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended. Apply to the e-mail shown below.