We are currently looking for a LAYOUT ARTISTS willing to join Juice.
Work location: Wrocław/Poland
You will be:
• responsible for the staging, blocking, and camera work that makes up the foundation of a successful shot and sequence of shots throughout a film
• create the previsualization sequences and shots for the movie according to the director's guidelines
• create a rough layout, including character animation blocking and camera movement
• create and edit the existing storyboards.
• you are good at creating the previsualization sequences and shots (camera, animation, environment, lighting, editing)
• you know how to frame and have a good understanding of camera work
• you have a very good sense of dynamics
• you have a working knowledge of character animation
• you know how to work with mockups
• you are experienced in staging
• you know how to direct the light (ability to create atmosphere)
Extra points for:
• experience in storyboarding
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended. Apply to the e-mail shown below.