We are currently looking for 3D Animator willing to join Juice.
Work location: Wrocław/Poland.
· take the leading role in the production of high-quality 3D artwork and animation
· create, render and animate 3D content and visual effects
· expert knowledge and experience required to produce high-end 3D artwork
· extensive knowledge of Maya/Max
· experience in creating realistic animation for human-like and non-human characters
· strong understanding and knowledge of character rigs, rigging systems, and animation tools
· ability to work as part of a team
· self-motivation, highly responsiveness and flexibility
Extra points for:
· knowledge of the film language, camera work, and editing skills
· knowledge of framing and a good understanding of camera work
experience in non-commercial animation, short, indie game art
· knowledge of Motion Builder (mocap)
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.
Please include the following statement to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.
Apply to the e-mail shown below.